Georgia Campgrounds – Appalachian Campground
A small, exclusive campground nestled in the North Georgia Mountains, Appalachian Campground offers all types of camping to fit any lifestyle. At Appalachian Campground we’re "big rig" friendly and have great sites for RV clubs and rallies. We are also motorcycle friendly and allow tent camping. Cabin rentals are also available. We are one of the few “back to nature” campgrounds.
- Full Hook-ups
- WiFi available
- Quiet Hour is 10:00 pm
- Keep all alcoholic beverages in campsite
- All garbage should be deposited in central trash cans
- Washer and Dryer provided for $1.50 each
- Keep lights off in the bathroom to conserve electricity and keep the bugs out
- No minibikes, ATV's or go carts
- Flower gardens welcome
- Keep pets on a leash or in campsite
- Please supervise children
- Any problems, see the Campground Host or call 706-896-7243
- Make checks payable to: Appalachian Campground
Call 706-896-7243 to reserve your spot by the river today! Or Click here to do it online!.